Registration now open for BYS Tuning In To Teens Program!
Registration now open for our seven-week Tuning in to Teens program teaches parents how to help their teen develop emotional intelligence.
Teenagers with higher emotional intelligence:
- have more stable and satisfying relationships
- are better at managing peer pressure
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- have greater success at making friends
- are more able to manage conflict
- have greater career success.
The course will cover:
- emotional intelligence and why it’s important
- the five steps of emotion coaching
- different parenting styles
- anger and conflict management
- problem solving
- emotional self-care
Upcoming dates: Wednesday 6.00pm – 8.00pm, July 13 – August 24 / Thursday 10.00am – 12.00pm, July 14 – August 25
Register your interest via the form below